February 24, 2012

Choose Joy

I have an abundance of projects I have been wanting to work on lately and with a full time job my time is limited. On my days off I spend as much time as I can working on home renovations or crafting projects I want to get done. But today I wanted to do something much more important.  I spent my day with these little munchkins.
My three beautiful nieces.  These three are a riot.  We danced, we played, we shopped, we cooked, and we painted... on the walls!!!
(It looks like the wall says "choose goy" haha I had some help from a very insistent 4 year old)
I have been following Ashley's blog over at Lil Blue Boo.  If you've never been there head over and check it out!  She is amazing.  She is my inspiration behind this day.   From painting with children to letting go and choosing to make each day joyful regardless of other circumstances.  Let go, be creative, choose joy.

By the way, I'm not entirely insane.  I plan to repaint this room next week, otherwise I am not sure I would have let them paint on the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment